After some testing at the fair on Saturday the 3rd of February 2018 in Beuningen(Nijmegen, The Netherlands), George van Halderen(Wolverine_nl) decided to update the program with help of Luppie’s notes and experiences during the fair with several different version of GR8NET.
This program is made for users of the GR8NET cartridge, with the intention to make things a bit faster and easier for those that don’t want to search the manual for answers, but want to quickly take advantage of this great piece of hardware. We thank Eugeny Brychkov from AGE Labs for this great piece of hardware!
Here is what you can do with GR8CFG:
- Show info on current device firmware versions and dates
- Show info on current network settings
- Change network settings via DHCP or your own fixed settings
- Change Audio mixer settings and volumes, for SCC, MSX-MUSIC, MSX-AUDIO, PCM, WAVE
- Change Mapper modes and Boot mapper modes
- Switch to MP3 FPGA in a second
- Use a quick url to use Netbrowse
- Use a slotfix if needed for use of FM-PAK rom in mode 8, some models have issues like HB-F700, this solves it.
- Use Online update quickly, remember to use it in mode 0 and run GR8CFG from floppy disk or other reachable device in mode 0
Here is what you can do with GR8CFG: Show info on current device firmware versions and dates Show info on current network settings Change network settings via DHCP or your own fixed settings Change Audio...
|Last Updated||20 February 2018|